#1 Best Seller in Drinking Straw Dispensers [SipWell Stainless Steel Drinking Straws]


I had a difficult time finding normal size reusable stainless steel straws, therefore these are perfect! Most of the ones I found were big, for 20 or even 30 ounce tumblers that are extra, but I wanted regular old straw size like the disposables you would buy in the store. I utilize a sock pretty much every day and I hated always throwing them away, so that I would wash and reuse them a few times. They are very close in size to the ones and have a wonderful bend . When I wash, I was concerned when I drink, they would get too chilly or hot, but they don't. The brush is the perfect size for cleaning out them. I haven't noticed any, although I was worried that they would provide a metallic taste to my drinks. I suggest these straws!

There is nothing wrong with these straws. Especially for a wonderful price. It does not matter at all since this is an excellent product rather than exactly what I expected, although the packaging wasn't all that appealing. It's no taste that is metally, like a number of those reviews say. It's a size straw that is standard, '' I did not expect it to be a super one for a cup that is yeti. I am using it a Ninja blender to go cup to be precise, and it fits perfect. Is that it is not a straw that is thick. It's standard size. Not so much for many drinks that are thicker. I use them for a smoothie and it's nice. The metal appears to maintain the beverage even colder from its journey from cup ! Would purchase these but I believe they will continue!
A current case of Bell's Palsy has left the left side of the head with paralysis. It's difficult to drink from cups or glasses since the liquids dribble out of my mouth. I want to use a straw to drink. It works okay. This has affected my favourite morning addiction of a cup of coffee. When I attempt to drink, half ends up on the dining table and a sheeting does not work well in warm java.

I got these metallic straws hoping they'd help get the majority of the coffee within me. Well, my very first effort this morning was disappointing. I like my coffee hot. These metal straws heat up immediately so that I can only get one or two sips that are great and I have to quit or get burned. I remove the straw allow it to cool off until I take a second sip. That works. And since the coffee cools off I am in a position to take more and more regular sips. However the total experience was unsatisfactory. The doctor says I'll heal in 3 - 6 months. Thus, we put up with it till then. (I know I should be thankful. It might be worse)

Comments